Monday, March 14, 2011

That's IT!

Ok I give, where the hell is that alien Bitch! She can have my body right now I would be more then happy to escape reality! Women who love to be pregnant I could kill. "Those" women are insane because who in their right mind loves, Cramping of the legs, Heartburn, Diarrhea, constipation Yeast Infection and hemorrhoids. Seriously where is that bitch take over my body so I can live in the world where this does not exist!!!!

Don't get me wrong I know it's a miracle that I am creating a child and I personally know women who would love the chance to be pregnant but lets be honest your body is put through hell for 9 months and then you spend 4 years trying to get it back to the way it was when your were 25. I never had Heartburn till I got pregnant, I never had a hemorrhoid....and then the yeast infection. Seriously?! I had UTI's with my first pregnancy and I think I much prefer having a UTI then a YI! It's 7 days of BS that will make you never want to be a women.

As soon as I can get my restless legs to relax I will try to lay down comfortably and wait for my Alien Counterpart to take over. Sorry to my husband I love you very much but this is for the best, we will both be better off.

No comments:

Post a Comment