Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Road to Crazy Town starts with a dream.

One of the side effects of pregnancy is crazy insane whacked out dreams. I mean intense if you have been pregnant before you know what I am talking about. With all my pregnancies I have had very vivid memorable dreams. However, last nights dream takes the cake! I started off with the zombie apocalypse....stranded in a random house with zombies trying to get in the house. However, the only working bathroom was in the house next door, so you had to sneak across an alley and make it into the bathroom! Weird. Not so crazy right ? Where the dream gets crazy is when the dancing chicken legs come into play! Seriously, chicken legs you buy from a store to cook...they were dressed in fancy socks and dancing! Why I have no fucking clue but I woke up cracking up. Craziest thing! I think this really only means I am on my way to crazy town, as a friend of mine told me! She has three children so I will take this as a warning and truth!!!












No comments:

Post a Comment