Thursday, November 11, 2010

Welcome to insanity oh I mean the beautiful world of pregnancy! LOL.

Do you ever wonder what really happens to you when you get pregnant. I don't mean what happens to your body and what kind of food you will crave. I mean deeply what happens to you brain and your sanity! You will find thousands of books and websites about what happens to your body and lots of information about how the baby developes. But do you ever stop and wonder what isn't being told? Do you wonder if there are things that will happen that people don't talk about?

When I was pregnant with my first child I asked all my friends who had been pregnant to tell me everything I needed to know that I wouldn't find in books. Some opened up and some just said they didn't remember. I continued to pester my girlfriends to think back and tell me the things that they were to embarrassed to tell. Again I got blank stares. OK, so maybe this is the beginning of insanity for me. No, now I know better! They all had gone insane during their pregnancy and of course they didn't remember anything. The blank stare, were stares you get from people who talk about being ubducted that are to afraid to talk about it.

So here it is I am going to open up and share with you what really happens when your pregnant. I am now 10 weeks pregnant with my second child and have a lot to share...or...warn. I am hoping that before I enter the stage of complete insanity that I will be able to clearly communicate and get the truth to you. Again I am writing this as I am pregnant so sanity may not prevail.

No comments:

Post a Comment